The city of Macon Missouri is a town of both beauty and rich history. Macon offers a number of recreational, cultural, educational and shopping opportunities. The Macon County Historical Society Museum and Genealogy Research Library showcases memorabilia and historical Artifacts from the Counties beginning. If you love or would like to experience live theater and great entertainment, The Maples Repertory Theater offers six different productions from June through December. For outdoor lovers, Macon has the Long Branch Lake and the Long Branch State Park.
- Historic Downtown District
- Specialty Shops
- “Old fashioned soda fountain” at Miller’s Rexall Drugstore
- Antique Shops
- Carousel Community Theatre
- Maples Repertory Theatre
- Macon Cinema
- Longbranch Lake State Park; fishing, a swimming beach, boating Marina, hiking and biking
- Macon Country Club 9-Hole Golf Course
- “The Island” miniature golf and batting cages
- Ben Franklin
- Pear Tree Kitchen and Bar
- Originally Worn
- Threads that Bind
- C.A. Shoush Company
- Lolli Bros. Livestock Mkt Inc
- West Winery
Information about Macon County
Book With Us Today!
Contact us today if you have any inquiries. We'll be happy to answer.