- Room Rates range from $129 to $159 (breakfast included)
- $20.00 per person will be charged beyond double occupancy over the age of 14
- Corporate rates available Sunday through Thursday, single occupancy only.
- During special events weekends a two night non-refundable minimum stay is required
- Check-In time is 3:30-6:00, Late arrivals please notify in advance
- Check out 11 am (special times may easily be arranged)
- Credit card guarantee is required at time of reservation
- Applicable Missouri and local taxes will be applied
- Most Credit Cards are accepted
- 3% Credit Card convenience fee applied
A small Inn such as ours is significantly affected by cancellations and we appreciate your consideration of our cancellation policy.
14 days or more advance notice
- No charge, a $30.00 cancellation fee will be assessed
Less than 14 day advance notice
- Full price of the booked stay will be charged to your credit card; unless we are able to fill your reservation dates (we will make every effort to do so.)
Garden Room and adjoining Court Yard – $139.00 minimum for up to 4 hours of usage
Parlor and main level of house – rates vary, based on services provided
Small pets can be accommodated in the Carriage House, however there is an additional charge of $25 per pet and all pets must remained caged within your room when you are not present. If carpets are soiled, an additional cleaning fee may be charged to your credit card, at the innkeeper’s option.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the facility
- Smoking is permitted outside
- Guests who do not respect the no-smoking policy will be charged a $200.00 cleaning fee
Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room @9:00. To accommodate early departures, a continental breakfast can be requested and served after 7:15AM.
Our famous country breakfast is a memorable moment at The Phillips Place. It reflects the innkeepers’ love of good food. Such as, the cheesy scrambled eggs, chunky herbed potatoes, and homemade biscuits and gravy served with spicy sausage, crisp bacon, or thick ham. Other favorites include gooey almond French toast, vegetable quiches, egg puff. (Special needs can be accommodated if requested prior to arrival)
Book With Us Today!
Contact us today if you have any inquiries. We'll be happy to answer.